WHAT YOU NEED AT THE RACE
- A signed waiver form.
- Your photo ID and your speedy check-in sheet or receipt from online registration
- $10 cash for parking (per a vehicle)
- A change of clothes.
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended!Note: You will get muddy!
- Spending money for food, entertainment, or panther gear!
- A great attitude!
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- No genuine weapons and/or firearms will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- No poor attitudes will be allowed…
Gear check will be available for racers to check their items during the race (like a coat check). Feel free to leave your keys, t-shirt, bag, etc and all those items you don’t want to carry with you during the race!
Packet pick-up will be available on site, beginning one hour prior to
the first wave of the day.
WHAT YOU NEED AT PACKET
Your photo ID (required at packet pick-up).
Mind over Matter.
An initialed, signed, and dated copy of the participant waiver. Click here to download.
Your speedy check-in sheet or receipt from online registration.
PICKING UP A FRIEND’S PACKET
You may pick up the participant’s packet
You will need the following three items in order to pick up the items:
- Copy of your friend’s photo ID.
- Signed letter from your friend stating that you are allowed
to pick up their packet.
- Race packets and materials must be picked up on-site. They
will not be shipped to participants.
WHEN TO ARRIVE ON RACE DAY
We recommend that you arrive at least one hour before your wave time.
Remember that you will have to park, pick up your packet, attach your bib, and make your way to the
Parking Is Not Free…
Parking will be available for $10 per car space on race day. Please have cash ready! Car-pooling is highly encouraged.
There will be water stations on the course. The number depends on the heat.
Free water will be available after you cross the finish line.
Food and drink items will be available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own.