Day of Info
- A signed waiver form.
- Your photo ID Your ticket or receipt from online registration
- $10 cash for parking (per a vehicle)
- A change of clothes.
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended!Note: You will get muddy!
- Spending money for food, entertainment, or panther gear!
- A great attitude!
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- No genuine weapons and/or firearms will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- No poor attitudes will be allowed…
Gear check will be available for racers to check their items during the race (like a coat check). Feel free to leave your keys, t-shirt, bag, etc and all those items you don’t want to carry with you during the race!
Packet pick-up will be available on site, beginning one hour prior to the first wave of the day.
*There may be an EARLY PACKET PICK UP, stay tuned.. WHAT YOU NEED AT PACKET
Your photo ID (required at packet pick-up). Mind over Matter. An initialed, signed, and dated copy of the participant waiver. Click here to download. Your ticket or receipt from when you registered.
PICKING UP A FRIEND’S PACKET
You may pick up the participant’s packet You will need the following three items in order to pick up the items:
- Copy of your friend’s photo ID.
- Signed letter from your friend stating that you are allowed to pick up their packet.
- *Race packets and materials must be picked up on-site. They will not be shipped to participants.
WHEN TO ARRIVE ON RACE DAY
We recommend that you arrive at least one hour before your wave time. Remember that you will have to park, pick up your packet (if you haven’t done that earlier), attach your bib, and make your way to the starting line.
Everyone will get…
- Panther Run T-Shirt, hugger (or something of similar value), and tote bag
- Awesome medal when you cross the finish line
- A chance to conquer your fear.
- Replenishing snacks and water when you cross the finish line
- A great time with family and friends!!
Parking will be available for $10 per car space on race day. Please have cash ready! Car-pooling is highly encouraged.
During the race, there will be a water station at the half-way point of the race course. Water and bananas will be available after you cross the finish line. Food and drink items will be available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own.